Woo Audio WA5-LE Tube Headphone Amp
Visit Manufacturer's Site
Handcrafted in New York, U.S.A. since 2008, the latest
2015 edition WA5 and WA5-LE are prominent
examples of trickle down technology.
were able to apply much of the no compromised
design philosophy from our flagship product WA234
MONO, the world’s first mono-block headphone and
into a dual chassis stereo power-
house. Like it’s big brother, the WA5 / WA5-LE is an all
tube design, utilizing the 6SN7 tube for driver, 300B
tube for power and 274B tube for rectifier.
The marquee feature of WA5 / WA5-LE is the user
selectable HI/LO power, HI/LO impedance and HI/LO
output switches located on the front panel.
When used in conjunction, the user can optimize the
synergy between amplifier and headphones to
achieve the ideal pairing.
Whether you choose WA5 or WA5-LE, the glorious
sweet sound of the 300B tube has never been so
accessible and versatile.
Features and benefits:
WA5-LE (headphone only):
• Single-ended Triode, Class A, Output Transformer-coupled
All vacuum tube design, point-to-point wiring
Handcrafted in our own shop by New York, U.S.A.
• Included tubes: 6SN7 x 2 driver, 300B x 2 power, 274B x 2 rectifier
• High power 4-Pin XLR, 1/4” stereo headphone outputs (up to 8
• User selectable Hi / Lo output POWER
• User selectable Hi / Lo IMPEDANCE setting
• User selectable Hi / Lo output LEVEL
• XLR input x 1
, Gold-plated RCA inputs x 2
Voltage: AC 110v/220v, 50/60 Hz.
Separate power supply
Anodize aluminum, available in Black or Silver finish
• Premium internal parts upgrade available
WA5 (headphone and speakers) adds the following:
• Speaker outputs x 2 (8 watts per channel @8 Ohms)
• Independent headphone and Speaker circuits
• Premium internal parts upgrade
(V-Cap, Jensen, Black Gate
WBT Nextgen 0210-Cu RCA inputs x 2
• WBT Nextgen 0710-Cu Speaker terminals x 1 set
Upgrade tubes from Sophia & Takatsuki are available for both models