Project Classic Turntable with 2M Silver Cartridge
This turntable makes use of traditional frame design which was established by the famous turntable manufacturers of the 50's and 60's. It uses a compact simple and elegant form factor.
The Classic incorporates a combination of approved belt drive design using a low noise AC motor with an ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability. Advanced technology is used for decoupling and the completely new designed tonearm.
• Belt drive with electronic speed control 33/45 rpm
• Height adjustable decoupling feet
• Precision balanced TPE*-damped aluminium-platter / felt mat
• Metal/MDF sandwich chassis floating on TPE* suspension
• 9” carbon/aluminium tonearm with MM & MC capability
• Japanese ball bearing (base of tonearm)
• Integrated central vertical cable outlet for unhindered arm movement
• Ultra low friction Zircon pin-point cardan bearings (top & side)
• Azimuth and VTA fully adjustable
• TPE damped counterweight
• Optionally available with 2M Silver phono cartridge
• Classic wooden chassis in 3 matt finishes
(walnut, rosenut, eucalyptus)