Moon by Simaudio Neo 240i Integrated Amplifier
What do you get when one of the most advanced companies in HiFi makes a do-everything entry-level integrated amplifier with a DAC, phono section and a massive transformer - all through one of the finest volume controls every designed?
A ten year warranty and pure, musical bliss!
- 3 line-level inputs including a front-mounted
- 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players.
- 5 digital inputs include USB (hi-res audio), SPDIF (2), Optical (2).
- Headphone output on 1/4” jack.
- OLED type screen.
- Simple setup via on-board software menu.
- Moving magnet phono preamplifier input.
- Analog inputs are configurable to “pass-through” mode.
Output Power at 8Ω: 50 Watts per channel
Input Sensitivity: 370mV - 3.0V RMS
Input Impedance: 22,100Ω
Signal-to-noise Ratio: 100dB @ full power
Frequency response (full range): 10Hz - 80kHz +0/-3dB
THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 watt / 50 watts): 0.02% / 0.02%
Intermodulation distortion: 0.005%
PCM Bit-depth range / sampling rates: 16 - 32 bits / 44.1 - 384kHz
DSD sample rates: DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
Shipping weight: 24 lbs / 11 Kgs
Dimensions (width x height x depth): 16.9 x 3.5 x 14.4 inch